Autumn is my absolute favorite and this past October we got in some fun leaf peeping, a couple apple orchards and many walks in our neighborhood. We celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary, appreciated the cooler temps, and broke out the sweaters and sweatshirts!
Highlights of the month included:
- Visited Pleasant Valley Apple Orchard: It's great that this apple orchard allows dogs and has a fun little nature walk to do while there! We picked up some cute little pumpkins while there, along with very tasty apple donuts. Glad that this place has become a yearly tradition for us.
- Visited Whistling Well Apple Orchard: Another great apple orchard that allows dogs! We walked around the orchard and checked out the pumpkin area too. Before we left, we picked up some yummy apple cookies in their shop. Lots of character at this cute apple orchard.
- Walks in our neighborhood: We absolutely love our neighborhood and we love going for walks in our neighborhood. There are so many great views along the river and from the several bridges that are right by us. Autumn is a great time to see the changing leaves and how different it looks season to season.
- Attended the 3rd Ave Bridge Reopening Celebration: After several years of this bridge being closed for repair, it opened to the public again at the end of this month. How fun it was to get to cross the bridge in the middle of the road and see new views! Frankie had a great time checking it out too!
- New cards to the shop: You may have noticed that the online shop got a little revamp over these past few months with a new design. I've been thrilled to add new card sets to the online shop and will continue to add more over the next few weeks.